Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wow!!!

I have not wrote in a long time. I almost forgot about my blog!! I am so much different! Now i have 5 dogs, 5 chickens , and who knows how many cats!! And most of all i'm in 5th grade. Also many other things have happened. The worst thing is on the FIRST day of summer i got strep throat then when that was over i got this stomach thing and now i am sick... AGAIN!!!!! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to feel normal. Well i got to go, bye!!!!

1 comment:

Lynn Cohen said...

Dear Jenny, I am so so so so sorry that you are sick again!!! This just has to stop! Be well forever more.
So many animals to keep you company. Do they all come in the house, get up on your bed and cuddle? Even the chickens? I think you should draw a picture of that even if it's not all so true.

What do you like best about fifth grade?

Please say hi to your mom from me. I haven't seen her on her blog lately either. I missed you both.

Hugs from me.