Sunday, August 02, 2009

The white baby guinea pig which i eventually named Sugar,well he died a couple months ago. One night i went to check on my guinea pigs when i walked i n he was laying on the ground i ran to my mom and said"I'm not sure if Sugar is alive or not." My mom ran into my room picked him up in a towel and heated something for him to lay on we don't know how he died but we took care of him for hours then he stopped breathing i was crying my lungs out but before he died i said "Sugar i love you so much."After that i cried really hard.Well i amgoing to stop writing about him because it makes me cry to much.



Sugar I Love You
a.k.a SILY

3 comments:

Lynn Cohen said...

Dear Jenny,

It is very very very sad when a pet we love dies. I am so sorry you had this happen to your precious Sugar. And we know it's okay to cry, right? Hugs from me.
(a friend of your mom's)

Olivia said...

Thank you for writing about this Jenny. This is a beautiful story that you shared with us. Sugar sounds like a wonderful guinea pig and I'm glad you got to love him. I'll bet he was really glad you loved him too. I'll bet too that he was glad you stayed with him too while he died. Blessings to you and to Sugar, Olivia

Kody said...

hi, i had a guinea pig, as he died only 2 weeks on friday, i was sooo upset, well i still am now, as i got him in my room, he was out with me every nite, i named him buddie, as he was the best pet ever, iv got a dog, which she can tell that there was something wrong as i was very upset and she was conforting me, i know that she know that buddie has gone, as she wood guide him through the nite, but does not now, as she crys in the nite for him :( i realy do miss him, but as my mom kept saying if i never would had fostered him he wouldnt of had a life like he did, he wernt very old wen he died, 4 the most, he died on my arms, the day b4 i went on holz, so that wernt the best time, well i ghess i have sed enough for now, sorry it is sooo long bye xx luv kody xxx